Monday, November 16, 2009

The Zoo too

We are glad to have Grandpa and Grandma up for awhile. It has been nice to be able to spend a couple of hours visiting with them, instead of having to take a couple of hours to get to Ephraim. We are happy to have Grandpa doing as well as he is doing. It was a hard couple of months for everyone, and now it seems to be a little better (for us). I know Mom and Dad are doing alot for them, and spending alot of time and resources... we are grateful they are able to.

Grandpa after a new hair cut. He has grown a new appreciation for buzz cuts.


After we spent some time visiting Grandpa and Grandma, Soupie, tayler and I went to the zoo. Carlee was with her Dad. The weather was perfect, mid 60's and sunny. Soupie wanted me to put the title as The zoo too, because she thought it was funny that she wanted to blog about the zoo, but Mike and Niki beat us to the punch. ut sounds like they had a great time too. We were able to enjoy one of the last days before Winter sets in.



Tayle and I had a staring contest with the little fox. She said it had Dazie's ears. I thought it looked more like ikt had Strong ears.










Tayler, Mom and Dad on the Train. Tayler loved it.
We are happy we were able to spend a little time outside before the weather turned too cold. Right now we have a few inches of snow, and it's cold. We are excited to share the weather with Mike's family when they come up. Hopefully they will return the favor this Spring.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love seeing you with Tayler and watching you adore that little girl. I'm sorry we stole an hour of your day moving the piano...I really do appreciate having it out of my house, though. I'm glad the weather was nice for you guys and that you and Soupie were able to spend some one on one time with Tayler.

Nana Donna said...

Tell Shannon, I'm glad the piano is out of her house and into mine! You look like you had a great time at the zoo. Sooooooo
Glad you got to take that cute little girl to the zoo.